Science shows, curriculum based workshops and hands-on session just for fun, we have all types of sessions that we can bring to your school. Our learning workshops are based on ACARA curriculum codes so you know what the kids are learning is relevant too.
We are so excited to bring you our new live-streamed sessions. Not only do you get an awesome science Presenter, we also have a Tech Guru monitoring the hardware and another Scientwist moderating the chat and helping to answer questions.
We have engaging science show sessions for watching remotely, as well as hands-on sessions where kids can follow along with the experiments we are doing. We let you know the equipment needed for each participant beforehand and then you follow along with us on the day.
It’s super fun science to share in a safe and secure setting!
Baggy Slime Everything Classroom Pack
We’ll mail you the pack and then all you need to do is book in your live-streamed workshop at a time that suits you!
- A Live-stream Scientwist Presentation
- Moderated chat line for Q&A during the presentation
- Equipment and chemicals for 30 students
- Simple instructions for the classroom teacher to complete the 5 minutes of required preparation before the workshop begins - Just add water
Top- up Packs
Optional top-up packs are available for additional classes to repeat the experiments.
requirements and information for incursions
To make our incursion run as smoothly as possible please provide the following:
- Chairs and tables for all students to be comfortable seated in pairs. All Workshops have a hands-on experimentation portion.
- Access to all interactive whiteboard or like (please indicate if not available).
- Access to water
- Access to power
- Parking as close as possible to the presentation venue/room
- We require access to the room at least 40 minutes prior to the workshop for setting up.
- We require 30 minutes after the completion of the workshop to pack up
- We would appreciate using the SAME room for ALL workshops wherever possible. If this is not possible please discuss with us.