Accessibility - Twisted Science Echuca
Twisted Science makes science fun for everyone!
Accessibility for everyone
Twisted Science wants to make science fun for everyone. Our centre has been designed from the ground up with accessibility for all people as one of our highest priorities. We are always looking to provide the absolute best experience possible and we appreciate any feedback or suggestions to keep our venue as accessibly friendly as possible!
To make your visit as amazing as possible we have:
- Nearby disabled parking
- No stairs into building at entrance or exit
- Large disabled toilet in building - all other toilets generously sized
- Only 2 exhibits with a step - Every other exhibit is on ground level (excludes climb exhibit)
- Primarily concrete floors throughout
- Seating available in all areas - good for visitors with disabilities, chronic illness, elderly etc.
- Designated fire safety personnel - no relying on lights/sirens
- Free entry for companions (with companion cards)
- Concession entry price for those with carers cards
- Self-guided experience – no set goals or time limit per exhibit, spend as long or as little time figuring something out as you want!
- Extra displays/activities brought around on carts throughout each session
- Quiet/dark spaces available if overwhelmed
Accommodating and compassionate staff – Just ask if there’s anything you need!
Service animals are most welcome in all Twisted Science venues.
If you would like to talk to us about the accessibility needs for your visit, feel free to call us on 1300 98 48 23
If you have any feedback about how we could improve your experience, send us an email at [email protected]